Our Director, Eimear McManus, had the pleasure of being Keynote Speaker at Red Bull’s ‘Red Bull Basement’ Workshop event in Dublin on the 13th October. Check out their website here and see more information below: https://basement.redbull.com/en
ABOUT RED BULL BASEMENT:
Red Bull Basement empowers students to showcase their innovative ideas, using technology to make tomorrow’s world a better place.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Each of the 44 participating countries is encouraged to host a workshop to which students thinking of applying can attend, to meet inspiring minds of diversifying startups & industry leaders and grasp the fundamentals of creative problem solving and pitch delivery in order to develop a best practice Red Bull Basement submission.
- Red Bull Basement empowers students to showcase their innovative ideas, using technology to make tomorrow’s world a better place.
- To help the next generation of students develop their ideas, Red Bull Basement provides resources such as mentors, workshops, networking events and more, culminating with the Red Bull Basement 2021 Global Final, where thought leaders, entrepreneurs and visionaries from around the world will support students from more than 44 countries to bring their ideas to life. Global Final is in Turkey on 13-15 December.
- To enter, currently enrolled university students aged 18 and older can visit RedBullBasement.com and upload a maximum 60-second video that clearly outlines their idea.
- Entries close on 24th October.
- The public are invited to view and give shout-outs to their favourite submissions from now until October 24thvia the Red Bull Basement website.